South Florida Mortgage Broker
Welcome To MJS Financial LLC. Your South Florida & Boca Raton Mortgage Broker! We have been serving the sunshine state for over 15 years. Based in South Florida, Boca Raton, we have been helping people get great mortgage loans with terms that fit them. Call or Click Today
Read Our Reviews
Licensed South Florida Mortgage Brokers
Fast Turn Around Times
Newest In Mortgage Technology
Multiple Lenders To Choose From
No Application Fee
We Work To Make You Happy
Recent Blog Post
- What’s the Difference Between an Inspection and an Appraisal?
- Thinking About Buying a Rental Property? Here’s What You Need to Know About Loans
- Refinance Appraisal Higher Than Expected
- Pros and Cons Of Buying A House In A Flood Zone
- Boca Raton Cash Out Refinance, Is It The Right Time?
- 8 Steps Of The Mortgage Loan Process
- List of Kosher Restaurants In Boca Raton
- Buy Vs Rent A House In Florida
- How Much Does An Appraisal Cost For A Home
- What Is Included In Closing Costs In Florida
- What Is a Loan Modification And How Does It Work In 2020
- How Much Does It Cost To Refinance A Mortgage In 2020
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Process For New Home Buyers
Family- Owned South Florida
We understand the hurdles and difficulties in your way when buying or refinancing a home. We work on projects personally with our clients to get the best plan in motion to save you money. Being a small brokerage we have lower overhead and more control over what we can do for you. MJS Financial is a family-owned brokerage and we treat all our clients like family with one on one chats and strategies. Using the newest technologies in mortgage and banking to get documents signed, sent, and approved fast. Call or click today to see how we can help you save money each month on a new mortgage.
No one wants a mortgage everyone wants the house but the mortgage is the price you pay. We understand that and want to make the mortgage process as stress-free and smooth as possible. We focus on transparency and honesty when speaking to our team and clients. Being a South Florida mortgage broker we are always enjoying the nice weather and have a smile on our face. We are happy to speak with anyone before they plan to purchase or refinance a home so they can see their options.
- Are Rates Doomed to Continue Higher?
- MBS RECAP: Steady Selling All Day For Bonds
- Forbearances Declining Faster, Plans Drop by 10%
- Foreclosure Filings Reflect End of Moratorium
- "Good Time to Buy" Sentiment Erodes Further
- MLO Jobs; Cap. Mkts., Analytics, Decisioning, Fee Collection Tools; Processing Changes; Primer on Tapering
- MBS Morning: Rates Responding To Another Retail Sales Surprise
- MBS RECAP: Can The Good Times Keep Rolling?
- No, Mortgage Rates Are Not "Sharply Higher" This Week
- AE Jobs; Loan, U/W, Compliance, Business Intelligence Products; Condo and Co-op Agency News; Good Jobs Data