South Florida Mortgage Broker
Welcome To MJS Financial LLC. Your South Florida & Boca Raton Mortgage Broker! We have been serving the sunshine state for over 15 years. Based in South Florida, Boca Raton, we have been helping people get great mortgage loans with terms that fit them. Call or Click Today
Read Our Reviews
Licensed South Florida Mortgage Brokers
Fast Turn Around Times
Newest In Mortgage Technology
Multiple Lenders To Choose From
No Application Fee
We Work To Make You Happy
Family- Owned South Florida
We understand the hurdles and difficulties in your way when buying or refinancing a home. We work on projects personally with our clients to get the best plan in motion to save you money. Being a small brokerage we have lower overhead and more control over what we can do for you. MJS Financial is a family-owned brokerage and we treat all our clients like family with one on one chats and strategies. Using the newest technologies in mortgage and banking to get documents signed, sent, and approved fast. Call or click today to see how we can help you save money each month on a new mortgage.
No one wants a mortgage everyone wants the house but the mortgage is the price you pay. We understand that and want to make the mortgage process as stress-free and smooth as possible. We focus on transparency and honesty when speaking to our team and clients. Being a South Florida mortgage broker we are always enjoying the nice weather and have a smile on our face. We are happy to speak with anyone before they plan to purchase or refinance a home so they can see their options.
- Mortgage Rates Edge Down to Best Levels in a Week
- MBS RECAP: Sideways Grind Means More Focus on Next Jobs Report
- New Home Sales Hit 12 Month Low Despite Higher Inventory
- Calabria is Out at FHFA
- MLO Jobs; Lock, Fee Collection, Marketing, Jumbo, Encompass Products
- May Delinquencies Defied Calendar Effect
- Mortgage Applications on the Rise Again Despite Rising Rates
- MBS Day Ahead: Is a 5 Year Time Frame Long or Short?
- MBS RECAP: No Whammies From Powell. Bonds Like It
- May Marked Fourth Month of Decline for Existing Home Sales
Recent Blog Post
- Thinking About Buying a Rental Property? Here’s What You Need to Know About Loans
- Refinance Appraisal Higher Than Expected
- Pros and Cons Of Buying A House In A Flood Zone
- Boca Raton Cash Out Refinance, Is It The Right Time?
- 8 Steps Of The Mortgage Loan Process
- List of Kosher Restaurants In Boca Raton
- Buy Vs Rent A House In Florida
- How Much Does An Appraisal Cost For A Home
- What Is Included In Closing Costs In Florida
- What Is a Loan Modification And How Does It Work In 2020
- How Much Does It Cost To Refinance A Mortgage In 2020
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Process For New Home Buyers
- What Is An Arm Loan Mortgage And Should You Get One?